We are a company that cares about the personal data of our clients and adheres to the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as the RODO, as well as national legal provisions regarding our functioning.
According to art. 24 sec. 2 RODO has implemented and implements data protection policies appropriate to the processing activities. Each processing is preceded by a risk analysis for processing. We take into account the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing in order to select the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the processing to be consistent with the GDPR. This allows us to minimize the risk of violating the rights and freedoms of our clients. While building our online store, we were confident in creating a place of nice and professional service in the range of products offered.
We also make sure that it is a safe place for personal data provided to us. Fulfilling the obligation under art. 13 para. 1 and 2 WEAR, we kindly inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Dr Materac Sp.z o. o. entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000666960, Tax Identification Number: 5170380352, REGON: 366728465. You can contact us: by traditional mail to the following address: ul.Złota 30, 36-060 Zabajka by e-mail: email@example.com by phone at: 17 200 06 64
- We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer.If you want to be sure that the query regarding data protection will go directly to the Administrator or a person authorized to contact in this area, please write in the title of the email "concerns personal data" or the same note on the envelope in the case of traditional mail.
- We process personal data in order to:
- keeping the Customer's account - the basis is art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO, responses to messages (sent via the contact form on the website or directly to our e-mail addresses) - the basis is art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO, sending commercial information / newsletter service - the basis is art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO, sending a special promotional offer - the basis is art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO, the implementation of orders placed - the basis is art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO,
- execution of orders placed in installment sales - the basis is art. 6 par. 1 lit. RODO (legal obligation results from the provisions of the Civil Code),
- consideration of complaints and execution of withdrawal from the contract - the basis is art. 6 par. 1 lit. c RODO (legal obligation results from the provisions of the Act on consumer rights and the Civil Code),
- direct marketing - the basis is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO (our legitimate interest is to promote the store and products sold),
- evidence - the basis is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO (our legitimate interest is to protect against claims or formulate any claims).
- The recipients of your data will be entities cooperating with us, involved in the process of order fulfillment.These will be postal operators, intermediaries of online payment systems and banks offering installment sales.You will learn about the identity of the entity co-organizing the order during its submission. In some cases, the choice of this entity will be left. For evidence purposes, where our legitimate interest is protection against claims or formulating any claims, the recipient of the data may be legal offices cooperating with us.
- Retention period: Account maintenance data will be kept until you delete it or withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
- Data regarding responses to messages will be stored in accordance with our procedures, i.e. for 3 years from the date of reply - unless the consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn beforehand or a request to delete them is submitted.
- Data on commercial information / service will be stored until your consent to the processing of your personal data is withdrawn.
- Data regarding a special promotional offer will be kept until the consent to the processing of personal data has been withdrawn.
- Data regarding the execution of orders placed will be stored in accordance with our procedures, i.e. for 5 years from placing the order, if they are also in the client's account - they will be stored until its removal or withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data, however, not less than 5 years from placing an order.
- Data regarding the execution of orders placed in installment sales will be stored in accordance with our procedures, i.e. for 5 years from placing the order, if they are also in the client's account - they will be stored until its removal or withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data, but not less than 5 years from placing the order.
- Data regarding the implementation of the complaint and the performance of the withdrawal from the contract will be kept for a period resulting from separate regulations, conditioning the mode and time of both forms of resignation from the order.
- The direct marketing data will be kept until you withdraw your consent to processing, oppose processing, or request for data deletion.
- Evidence will be kept for a period resulting from separate provisions that determine the maximum time for claims to be made in a specific scope.
- You have the right to:
- access to their data and their rectification,
- processing restrictions,
- deletion of data if processing is carried out on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO,
- raise objections to the processing if it takes place on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO,
- withdrawal of consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal, if the processing takes place on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a RODO,
- data transfer, if the processing is carried out on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a or b RODO and it does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other people,
- submit a complaint to the supervisory body (Office for Personal Data Protection), when it is justified that your personal data is processed by the Administrator in violation of the RODO.
- Providing personal data when using the offer of our online store is voluntary, but failure to do so prevents the implementation of the purposes of processing from point 3 of this policy.The customer can consent only to the implementation of one processing purpose, eg place an order without giving consent to set up an account and send commercial information.
8. We do not submit personal data to automated decision making, including profiling, except for cookies provided when using the store. More information on this topic can be found in.